DRAGWAY RULES AND REGULATIONS
CHECK-IN IN AT MAIN GATE
All competitors must sign-in at the check-in at the gate and obtain a wristband for the day’s event before being allowed entry to any competitor restricted or hot pit area.
RESTRICTED STAGING LANE AREA POLICY
Persons granted access to the restricted area must not possess, consume or be under the influence of ANY alcoholic beverage or controlled substance at any time during the event, until the indicating the conclusion of the events racing activities. Any person found in violation of this policy may be immediately removed from the restricted area. Additional, penalties, fines and/or disciplinary actions may be imposed by IHRA officials as determined appropriate, up to and including revocation of IHRA license. Any one under the age of 18 must have a parental signed waiver of liability.
When in the staging lanes all persons must maintain a constant watch of their surroundings for their own protection.
1. Please do not park in reserved parking spots during E.T. Bracket races unless it is your own reserved spot.
2. Reserved spots are open during TNT events.
3. All drivers must have a valid government state issued or IHRA competition license.
4. Drivers under the age of 18 must have a minor release form signed by both parents. All forms will be kept on file in the tower for the year.
5. All racers must first go through tech before coming to the staging lanes
6. Do not come to the staging lanes until your class has been called
7. Windows must be rolled up, helmets and all required safety equipment on before entering the burn out box.
8. No burn outs in the pits or staging lanes.
9. No alcohol; allowed in the pits or staging lanes.
10. No glass bottles allowed on the property at anytime.
1. All competitors should read/review DR General Rules.
2. Any questions concerning these rules should be directed to a member of the DR technical crew.
3. Dominion Raceway welcomes all of its competitors to an exciting new racing season. Well wishes are extended for a safe, professional and successful racing season.
All competitors should read/review sections the current IHRA Rule Book.